- Why this policy
- Outlines the types of personal data collected;
- Explains how and why the personal data are collected and used;
- Explains why and when the personal data shared with Catalyst or with other organizations (suppliers and manufacturers); and
- Explains the customers’ rights and choices when it comes to personal data.
Catalyst offers a wide range of products and services, so it wants to clarify what this policy covers. This policy applies to our websites, phone, fax and also if you contact us personally, or any time we contact you about our services.
- Cookies and other technologies
A cookie is a standardized text file that is kept on your computer by your web browser for a period of time as pre-defined by the respective provider. Cookies enable Catalyst to locally store information such as language settings, shopping cart contents and temporary identification features that may be called up during subsequent website visits in order to reload the respective settings. The customer can review and delete the cookies used in the security settings of your browser. The customer can configure Catalyst browser settings according to their preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. Please note that in this case the customer may not be able to use all features of Catalyst website.