All products sold by Catalyst have a good quality and are considered as being reliable. On the other hand, Catalyst warns from their use in an application, in a medical tool or system, in any domestic, commercial or industrial product where an error could result in harm or even death of a human being or an animal.
Catalyst offers online sales according to the conditions described in this section. If you visit and shop on Catalyst, you must accept these conditions. Please take the time to consider them.
- Prices and Payment Terms
Orders are accepted according to the published selling price in Catalyst website or quotation written at the time the product is ordered. Payment has to be in currencies available in Catalyst website. Full payment is expected at the time the product is shipped unless other conditions or arrangements are agreed on.
Catalyst offers customers the following payment options:
- Credit Card: Catalyst accepts American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa Card.
- Prepay Wire Transfer: Please contact Catalyst for a Proforma invoice total which will include shipping costs and any other applicable charges. Bank charges incurred for wire transfers is a customers’ responsibility, additional charges will be added to a Proforma invoice. Once Catalyst financial department provides notification of funds received, it will prepare and ship your order. The products ordered will be reserved for you for a period of 10 days, until full payment.
• All duties & taxes are the customers' responsibility.
• Catalyst ships Ex Works.
- Cancellation of order
Catalyst is a seller for its products and other manufacturers’ products. You can cancel items or orders that haven't yet been shipped by contacting us. Catalyst will verify the status of your order to make sure that it is not subjected to any fees.
Restocking fees up to 20% may apply for special orders and large quantities order cancellation, according to the items of order, if a purchase has already been processed specifically for you with the manufacturer.
As we do our best to deliver products quickly, and the customer intends to cancel the order after being already in the shipping process, then please refer to the Returns section.
If the customer is not satisfied with a product bought from Catalyst for any reason, it is possible to return it for refund within 30 days of receipt or within 90 days for refund via store credit, but depending on the manufacturing status and nature of the request, order cancellation or changes may not be allowed or may incur additional cancellation, restocking or manufacturing charges. on the following conditions:
- The Customer must contact Catalyst prior to the return of any products and Catalyst provides you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns are accepted without having previously obtained a RMA number.
- The product must then be returned in its original packaging (in perfect condition for resale) with its receipt and a small note for the reason of the return and your RMA number. The note helps us to improve our products.
- Products requiring assembly or soldering by the customer are not refundable once assembled, soldered or modified anyway. All downloaded products (e.g. software and apps.) are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged. Custom products are non-refundable. Please also note that a 20% re-stocking fee may apply if you are returning special order items or you are returning a large quantity of the same product.
- Reimbursement is denied for any products which do not conform to the above mentioned conditions. Catalyst refuses delivery and return of products at the Customer's expense or applying a handling charge.
Please note that all items is reimbursed within 7 days of receiving the product (shipping fees excluded). The customer must also cover the cost of returning the product. Shipping charges are only refunded if the return is as a result of shipping error from our side.
All shipment is an Ex Work’s shipping point. Catalyst offers international shipping, either pre-paid or on customer carrier account. All shipping costs are the customer's sole responsibility. Shipping or delivery dates are not guaranteed, but are based upon best information available at the time and are subject to change without notice. Special requirements for packaging must be identified at the time of order and may be subject to additional charges. All duties & taxes are the customers' responsibility.
Catalyst is a re-seller of many products. Some of these are manufactured by Catalyst and other are manufactured by other companies. Our responsibility is for the products manufactured by Catalyst.
Catalyst assures better service to its clients willing to serve as an intermediary to exchange and communicate with the manufacturer in order to ensure that the client receives a satisfying service. Accordingly, Catalyst does not tolerate suppliers that do not take responsibility for their defective products.
- Force Majeure
Catalyst is not responsible for delay if caused by or arising directly or indirectly from fires, floods, earthquakes, substantial damage to its plant, accidents, riots, open hostilities, declarations of national emergencies, war, government interferences or embargos, strikes, labor difficulties, shortage of labor, fuel, power, materials, or supplies or any other cause or causes beyond its control.