- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CATAL‐4021
The CATAL- 4021 is an industrial-grade USB to RS-485/RS-422 converter. It converts USB lines to a two-wire RS-485 signal (half - duplex) or a four-wire RS-422 signal (full-duplex), and vice versa.
The unit powered from the USB port. It supports data direction auto-turnaround, and therefore, no software drivers or fl ow control is required.
|Compatibility||USB 1.1 & 2.0 Standards, RS-485 and RS-422 standard|
|Data Rate||Up to1 mbps|
|Distance||USB side: Up to 3m (10 ft) <br> RS-485/RS-422 side: Up to 1.2 km (4000 ft) at 19,200bps|
|Connector||USB side: Type A Female. <br> RS-485/RS-422 side: DB-9 male and Termination Board supplied with DB-9 Female and a 5-Way Terminal Block.|
|End-of-Line Terminator||120ꭥ (built-in, selectable by Termination Board)|
|Static Protection (ESD)||Up to 15KV|
|Housing||Rugged ABS ( can be metal on request)|
|Dimensions (L x W xH)||: Without Termination Board: 46.5 mm X 31 mm X 16.1 mm (1.83” X 1.22” X 0.63”). <br> With Termination Board: 72.5 mm X 33.5 mm X 16.1 mm (2.85” X 1.31” X 0.63”)|
|Cable Length||1 m (3 ft)|
- Plug - and - Play.
- Data direction auto-turnaround, no software drivers or fl ow control is required.
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible.
- Built-in 120ꭥ end-of-line terminator selectable.
- Port powered - no external power needed.
- Built-in surge and static protection.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 1 Mbaud.
- 2 years warranty .